Elizabeth M. Boyne
b. November 1869, d. circa 14 May 1906
- Elizabeth M. Boyne was born in November 1869 in New York.
- John Boyne and Ann (?), appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Buffalo, Erie County, New York. Other members of the household included Elizabeth M. Boyne. Also in the household were children Janet (age 7) and John (5), not yet recorded.
- She married Charles E. Haeberle, son of Georg Häberle and Charlotte Walz, circa 1892.
- Charles E. Haeberle and Elizabeth M. Boyne appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Niagara Falls, Niagara County, New York, at Tenth Street. Other members of the household included Winifred Haeberle and Stella G. Haeberle.
- Charles E. Haeberle became a widower at her death.
- Elizabeth M. Boyne died circa 14 May 1906.
- She was interred at Oakwood Cemetery Mausoleum, Niagara Falls, Niagara County, New York.
- The following appeared on 16 May 1906 in the Niagara Falls Gazette: The funeral of Mrs. Charles E. Haeberle was held yesterday afternoon from her late residence No. 1911 Tenth street, the Rev. Herman Brezing, pastor of the Zion's Church officiating. There was a large attendance on the part of the relatives and friends of the deceased. The floral offerings were large and beautiful, attesting th esteem in which the deceased was held by her many friends. Included among the floral offerings was a large boquet of immense white roses from Cincinnati. The bearers were nephews of the deceased and her husband, they being as follows: George Nussbaum, D. D. Padelford, James Tattersall, Frank Swan, Niagara Falls, John Boyne, Buffalo and William Schadde, New York, Interment was made in Oakwood.
- Last Edited: 8 Jul 2012