Anna D. Kilberer
b. circa 1875, d. 12 March 1951
- Father: Johannes Kilberer b. January 1832, d. 1908
- Mother: Ursula Boos b. 19 January 1840, d. 4 December 1917
- Anna D. Kilberer was born circa 1875 in New York.
- Johannes Kilberer and Ursula Boos appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Suspension Bridge, Niagara County, New York. Other members of the household included Anna D. Kilberer, John Kilberer, Julianna Christina Kilberer, George Kilberer and Maria Kilberer.
- She married Wilbur W. Cannon, son of William Cannon and Elizabeth Vogt.
- Anna D. Kilberer died on 12 March 1951 in Niagara Falls, Niagara County, New York, at 726 Pierce Avenue at her residence.
- Wilbur W. Cannon became a widower at her death.
- She was interred at Riverdale Cemetery, Lewiston, Niagara County, New York.
- The following appeared on 12 March 1951 in The Niagara Falls Gazette: Mrs. Anna D. Cannon, 76, of 726 Pierce avenue, member of an early Niagara Falls family, died at her home today after a long illness. /P/ Funeral services for Mrs. Cannon will be held at 1:30 p. m. Thursday at the Gridley Funeral home. The Rev. Arthur H. Schmoyer, D. D., pastor of Zion Evangelical Lutheran church, will conduct the services. /P/ A lifelong resident here, Mrs. Cannon was the daughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. John Kilberer. Her father was well known as a Civil war veteran and came to Niagara Falls in 1859. /P/ Mrs. Cannon was a member of Zion Evangelical Lutheran church and the Women's Benefit association. /P Surviving are her husband, Wilbur W; two sons, Wilbur W. Cannon Jr., this city, and Lester J. Cannon, Miami, Fla. She is also survived by a brother, Melchor Kilberer, this city. /P/ Burial will be in Riverdale cemetery.
- Last Edited: 21 Oct 2009