b. 7 February 1883, d. 6 February 1927
- Anna Dumenich was born on 7 February 1883 in Jezerane, Croatia.
- She married Jacob Sertich circa 1902.
- Anna Dumenich arrived in the Port of New York on 25 August 1909, accompanied by Mark F. Sertich and Mary M. Sertich traveling aboard the SS Argentina, having departed Trieste on the 7th, destined for Michigan to join Jakob Sertic. Names were recorded on the manifest as Anna, Marija and Marco Sertic.
- Jacob Sertich and Anna Dumenich appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Red Jacket, Calumet Township, Houghton County, Michigan, at 420 Sixth Street surname recorded as Sertic. Other members of the household included Mary M. Sertich and Mark F. Sertich. At the same address were [brothers of Jacob?] Thomas (40) and Joseph (42) Sertic, both also Croatian, married, and employed as copper mine trimmers.
- Jacob Sertich and Anna Dumenich appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Osceola Township, Houghton County, Michigan, at 27 County Road recorded as the "Jakobs" family, head of household "Sertizh.". Other members of the household included Mary M. Sertich, Mark F. Sertich, Emile Sertich and Walter Lawrence Sertich.
- Anna Dumenich became a widow at the 14 May 1925 death of her husband Jacob Sertich.
- Anna Dumenich died on 6 February 1927 at age 43.
- She was interred at Mellen Union Cemetery, Mellen, Ashland County, Wisconsin.
- Last Edited: 4 May 2017