Howard Robert Hoffman
b. 19 January 1926, d. 28 November 1978
- Father: Lawrence S. Hoffman b. 11 September 1900, d. 4 February 1932
- Mother: Marie Lucy Stoltz b. circa 1907
- Howard Robert Hoffman was born on 19 January 1926 in New York.
- Harvey W. Stoltz and Bertha Kline appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Lewiston, Niagara County, New York. Other members of the household included Howard Robert Hoffman, Lawrence S. Hoffman and Marie Lucy Stoltz.
- The following appeared on 10 March 1932 in The Niagara Falls Gazette: ( Lockport, March 10) A son, Howard R. Hoffman, Lewiston, is beneficiary of a $7,000 estate left by Lawrence S. Hoffman, Lewsiton, who died February 4 at Niagara Falls. Letters testamentary were issued to a brother, [K]arl W. Hoffman, Niagara Falls. The widow, Marie S. Hoffman, Lewiston, also survives.
- Marie Lucy Stoltz and Howard Robert Hoffman appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1940 in Lewiston Township, Niagara County, New York, at Saunders Settlement Road. Also in the household were two elderly female servants.
- The following appeared on 8 April 1946 in The Niagara Falls Gazette: Reports received today from separation centers list the following Niagara Falls men who have been honorably discharged from the armed forces: . . .
Lido Beach, Long Island, N. Y. - S1c Howard R. Hoffman, 1640 Eighth street.
- The following appeared on 22 June 1954 in the Niagara Falls Gazette: Cora Hageman of Niagara Falls . . . according to a state tax appraisal on file today at Surrogate' Court, Lockport. . . .
Other appraisals filed included:
. . . Laura May Hoffman, Town of Lewiston, died Sept. 8, 1953; gross, $20,900; net, $19,305; no state tax; beneficiaries, a grandson, Howard R. Hoffman, and five children, Frank H., Karl E. and Lloyd E. Hoffman, Laura M. Hessel and Lillian G. Strong.
- Howard Robert Hoffman died on 28 November 1978 at age 52 in San Bernardino County, California.
- He was interred at Riverside National Cemetery, Riverside, California.
- Last Edited: 30 Jan 2015