George M. Dallas
b. 13 August 1851, d. 28 April 1907
- Father: John J. Dallas b. circa 1816, d. 9 January 1884
- Mother: Eliza Rementer b. September 1824, d. 4 December 1916
- George M. Dallas was born on 13 August 1851 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- He married Isabella Pickell, daughter of William Henry Pickell and Isabella (?).
- William Henry Pickell and Isabella (?) appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, at 411 Queen Street. Other members of the household included George M. Dallas, Isabella Pickell and Helen Emma Dallas. Also in the household were children Francis P. (age 27) and Mary (20), and two male boarders.
- He was a cooper, according to the 1880 census.
- Eliza Rementer appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, at 526 Morris. Other members of the household included George M. Dallas, Elizabeth Dallas. George's wife Isabella is not enumerated in the household.
- He was a cooper, according to the 1900 census.
- George M. Dallas died on 28 April 1907 at age 55 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Isabella (?) became a widow at his death.
- He was interred at Fernwood Cemetery, Fernwood, Delaware County, Pennsylvania.
- The following appeared on 30 April 1907 in The Philadelphia Inquirer: [Died] On April 29 [sic], 1907, George M. Dallas, son of Eliza and the late John J. Dallas. Interment private.
- Last Edited: 30 Apr 2015