b. circa 1825, d. 5 March 1918
- Louisa (?) was born circa 1825 in Bayern.
- She married Joseph Hartlieb.
- Research Note: Possible 1849 arrival in New York, but this Joseph Hartlieb was travelling alone, and arrival of Louisa has yet to be found -- Joseph Hartlieb arrived in the Port of New York on 24 September 1849 aboard the Ship Bavaria from Le Havre (master C. Anthony Jr.), carrying about 299 passengers.
- Joseph Hartlieb and Louisa (?) appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Buffalo, Erie County, New York. Other members of the household included Augusta Hartlieb.
- Louisa (?) became a widow at the between 1856 and 1860 death of her husband Joseph Hartlieb.
- Louisa (?) died on 5 March 1918.
- Last Edited: 8 Aug 2014