b. 1857, d. 11 May 1938
- Mary Hentges was born in 1857 in New York.
- She married Peter Boos.
- Mary Hentges became a widow at the 13 January 1897 death of her husband Peter Boos.
- Joseph Peter Boos registered for the draft on 5 June 1917 in Erie County, New York, while single and living with his mother at 107 Farmer in Buffalo, employed there as a fireman by Feddus Manufacturing Company on Tonawanda Street.
- Mary Hentges died on 11 May 1938.
- She was interred at Saint Francis Xavier Cemetery, Erie County, New York.
- Last Edited: 18 Apr 2014