b. circa March 1828, d. circa 1 May 1908
- Maria (?) was born circa March 1828 in Hessen-Nassau.
- She married Henry Textor.
- Maria (?) died circa 1 May 1908 in Buffalo, Erie County, New York.
- The following appeared on 3 May 1908 in the Buffgalo Courier: [Died] In this city, Mary Textor, beloved wife of Henry Textor, Sr., and mother of Mrs. Christine Borth, Mrs. Barbara Houlihan, Mrs. Caroline Reuman, Henry Jr., John and Jacob Textor and the late Mrs. Mary Schneider, aged 80 years, 1 month, 7 days. Funeral from the late residence, No. 136 Benzinger Street, Monday afternoon at 2:30, and from St. Trinitatis German Evangelical Church at 3. Friends and acquaintances respectfully invited to attend.
- The Buffalo church home of the Textor and Borth families was Trinity United Evangelical Church, Gold Strasse.
- Last Edited: 7 Nov 2013