b. circa 1825, d. 4 May 1911
- Henry Textor was born circa 1825 in Preußen.
- He married Maria (?)
- Henry Textor became a widower at the circa 1 May 1908 death of his wife.
- The following appeared on 3 May 1908 in the Buffgalo Courier: [Died] In this city, Mary Textor, beloved wife of Henry Textor, Sr., and mother of Mrs. Christine Borth, Mrs. Barbara Houlihan, Mrs. Caroline Reuman, Henry Jr., John and Jacob Textor and the late Mrs. Mary Schneider, aged 80 years, 1 month, 7 days. Funeral from the late residence, No. 136 Benzinger Street, Monday afternoon at 2:30, and from St. Trinitatis German Evangelical Church at 3. Friends and acquaintances respectfully invited to attend.
- John Gottfried Borth and Christina H. Textor appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Buffalo, Erie County, New York, at 70 Reiman Street. Other members of the household included Henry Textor, Raymond F. Borth and Ervin J. Borth. John Gottfried is identified as "Otto Borth" in this enumeration.
- Henry Textor died on 4 May 1911.
- The following appeared on 7 May 1911 in the Buffalo Courier: [Died] May 4, 1911, Henry Texter, aged 84 years, 8 months, 10 days; father of Mrs. John Borth, Mrs. Michael Hoolihan of Asheville, N. Y; Mrs. Henry J. Reumann, Marilla, N. Y., Henry Texter, John Texter of Collinwood, Ohio, and Jake Texter. The funeral will be held from the home of his daughter, Mrs. John Borth, of No. 70 Reiman street, Sunday afternoon at 2 o'clock, and from St. Trinitatis Church, Gold street, at 2:30 o'clock. Friends and acquaintances are invied to attend.
- The Buffalo church home of the Textor and Borth families was Trinity United Evangelical Church, Gold Strasse.
- Last Edited: 31 Oct 2013