b. circa 1853, d. circa 10 December 1887
- William Schleisinger was born circa 1853 in Buffalo, Erie County, New York.
- He married Anna Kelberer, daughter of Jacob Kelberer and Rosina Zeifang, on 9 October 1877 in Niagara, Niagara County, New York, at Zion Lutheran Church.
- William Schleisinger died circa 10 December 1887.
- Anna Kelberer became a widow at his death.
- He was interred at Oakwood Cemetery, Niagara Falls, Niagara County, New York.
- The following appeared on 14 December 1887 in the Niagara Falls Gazette: The funeral of William Schleisinger was observed Friday afternoon at 2 o'clock at the German Lutheran church, the Rev. Oscar A. Gallenkamp officiating. The remains rested in a neat cloth-covered casket, the plate on which bore the inscription, "At Rest." The deceased was for many years a member of Rapids Hose Company 1, and the fire department attended the funeral in a body. The interment was at Oakwood. The bearers were John Wagner, Jacob Barthau, John Lammerts, Chris. Fink, John Reiger, of the Bridge, and Louis Smith, of Buffalo.
- Last Edited: 15 Mar 2014