b. 3 June 1825, d. 19 April 1858
- Father: Jacob Fink b. 4 June 1777, d. 12 November 1838
- Mother: Christina Marthaller b. 18 July 1795, d. 27 November 1876
- Christian Fink was born on 3 June 1825 in Seißen, Württemberg.
- He was baptized/christened on 5 June 1825 in Seißen, Württemberg.
- He was confirmed in 1839 at Seißen, Württemberg.
- He applied in March 1851 in Blaubeuren, Württemberg, to emigrate applied to emigrate.
- Christian Fink departed from London, England, aboard the New York American Line merchant sailing ship Cornelius Grinnell. Also a passenger, listed in close proximity, was Barbara Walter.
- Christian Fink arrived in the Port of New York on 31 May 1851.
- It appears that he may have returned to Württemberg shortly after his arrival in the US and arrived again in New York about 13 November 1851 on the John Cockerell from Le Havre. Or possibly one of these arrivals is another Christian Fin(c)k from Württemberg.
- He married Margaretha Walter, daughter of Johann Gottlieb Walter and Johanna Stump, circa 1855.
- Margaretha Walter became a widow at his death.
- Christian Fink died on 19 April 1858 at age 32.
- He was interred at Oakwood Cemetery, Niagara Falls, Niagara County, New York.
- Last Edited: 9 Jul 2012