b. circa 1873
- Father: Phillip Guenther b. 25 June 1838, d. 9 April 1873
- Mother: Eunice Elizabeth Chase b. circa 1842, d. 20 August 1914
- Phillip Guenther was born circa 1873 in New York.
- Arza Chase and Elizabeth Alger appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Colden, Erie County, New York. Other members of the household included Phillip Guenther, Eunice Elizabeth Chase, William H. Guenther and Norman A. Guenther.
- Eunice Elizabeth Chase appeared in the New York state census of 16 February 1892 in Colden, New York. Other members of the household included Phillip Guenther, Norman A. Guenther.
- He was a laborer, according to the 1892 census.
- The following appeared on 27 August 1914 in The Attica News: Mrs. Eunice Rice, wife of Martin Rice of Cattaraugus, died on Thursday night, August 20th, at the home of her son, Mr. Norman Guenther of Colden, after a long illness due to heart trouble and dropsy, aged 72 years. Mrs. Rice was taken ill last spring, while visiting at the home of her son. Her husband and three sons,William H. Guenther of Attica, Norman Guenther of Colden and Philip Guenther of Holland, survive her.
The funeral was held on Sunay at 12 p.m. from the home of her son in Colden and burial took place in the cemetery at Glenwood.
- Last Edited: 4 Aug 2016