Louis August Hartmeister
b. 20 September 1907, d. 29 April 1984
- Father: Ferdinand Ernst Hartmeister b. 28 January 1880, d. 2 May 1957
- Mother: Pauline Louise Ahring b. 14 May 1880, d. 28 August 1976
- Louis August Hartmeister was born on 20 September 1907 in Tea, Gasconade County, Missouri.
- Lou Hartmeister and Lucille Hartwig served as attendants at the marriage of Ruth Hartwig and William Kaestner, 25 July 1942.
- He married Lucille Katherine Hartwig, daughter of Charles Frederick Hartwig and Lucille Christine Kammerer, on 8 January 1944.
- The following appeared on 17 January 1944 in The Niagara Falls Gazette: Mr. and Mrs. C. Fred Hartwig, of 746 Spruce avenue, announce the marriage of their daughter, Lucille, to Mr. Louis A. Hartmeister, son of Mr. and Mrs. Ferdinand Hartmeister, of St. Louis, Missouri, on Saturday, January 8, at the Zion Evangelical Lutheran church, the rev. Arthur A. Schmoyer, D.D., officiating.
Lieutenant Junior Grade and Mrs. William J. Kaestner, sister and brother-in-law of the bride, were the attendants.
Lieutenant Junior Grade and Mrs. William J. Kaestner have returned to their home in New York City after spending the weekend at the home of Mrs. Kaestner's parents.
- The SSDI lists Youngstown, Niagara County, New York, as the last residence of record of Louis August Hartmeister.
- Lucille Katherine Hartwig became a widow at his death.
- Louis August Hartmeister died on 29 April 1984 at age 76 in New York.
- He was interred at Oakwood Cemetery, Niagara Falls, Niagara County, New York.
- A single grave marker identifies the graves of Louis August Hartmeister and Lucille Katherine Hartwig.
- Last Edited: 14 Jul 2015
- Charts: Descendants of DEXHEIMER Philipp Peter & Maria Agnesa Wagner / Anna Christina Baltz , Descendants of KÄMERER Laurentius & Catharina Schömbs, Descendants of WEILER Balthasar & Anna Walter