Stanley Hayes Wright
b. 30 November 1903, d. 18 May 1950
- Father: William Cornelius Foster Wright b. 13 November 1870, d. 13 April 1960
- Mother: Hannah Hayes b. 24 August 1877, d. 24 August 1922
- Stanley Hayes Wright was born on 30 November 1903 in Allendale, Ontario, Canada.
- A photographic portrait was made of Stanley and Eleanor Wright, about 1905.
- William Cornelius Foster Wright and Hannah Hayes appeared in the 1 June 1911 census of Canada in Mimico, Ontario, Canada, at Pidgeon Avenue. Other members of the household included Stanley Hayes Wright, Eleanor Louise Wright.
- He and Dorothy Edna Gorman witnessed the marriage of Russell Allen Hayworth and Eleanor Louise Wright on 25 July 1925 in Mimico, Etobicoke, York County, Ontario, Canada.
- He married Henrietta May Henry, daughter of Charles David (?) Henry and Hannah Marie Walsh, on 1 November 1928 in Mimico, York County, Ontario, Canada, at Christ Church.
- Stanley Hayes Wright died on 18 May 1950 at age 46 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Henrietta May Henry became a widow at his death.
- Last Edited: 26 Jan 2017