b. 3 August 1906, d. 5 March 1998
- Father: John Gardner Lile b. 6 July 1866, d. 1 September 1951
- Mother: Sarah Emma McLure b. 4 September 1878, d. 2 August 1952
- Hazel Lile was born on 3 August 1906 in Faulkner County, Arkansas.
- A photographic portrait was made of the children of John Gardner Lile and wives Mary Christian Wood and Emma McLure, about 1911.
- John Gardner Lile and Sarah Emma McLure appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Arkadelphia, Clark County, Arkansas, at 526 Ouachita Street. Other members of the household included Hazel Lile, John Gardner Lile Jr. and Robert Alfred Lile.
- John Gardner Lile and Sarah Emma McLure appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Stephens, Ouachita, Arkansas. Other members of the household included Hazel Lile.
- She was a public school teacher, according to the 1930 census.
- She married Samuel Corley Redding on 26 December 1932 in Arkadelphia, Clark County, Arkansas.
- Hazel Lile died on 5 March 1998 at age 91 in Pulaski County, Arkansas.
- She was buried at Memorial Park Cemetery in Camden, Oachita County, Arkansas.
- Last Edited: 5 Sep 2014