Paul Thaddeus Allebach
b. 29 October 1921, d. 2 September 1999
- Father: Thaddeus Edward Allebach b. 5 September 1897, d. 24 September 1968
- Mother: Hilda M. Uddstrom b. 14 June 1897, d. 2 January 1982
- Paul Thaddeus Allebach was interred.
- Paul Thaddeus Allebach was born on 29 October 1921 in Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania.
- Thaddeus Edward Allebach and Hilda M. Uddstrom appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Monaca, Beaver County, Pennsylvania, at 1317 Pennsylvania Avenue. Other members of the household included Paul Thaddeus Allebach.
- Thaddeus Edward Allebach and Hilda M. Uddstrom appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1940 in Beaver, Beaver County, Pennsylvania, at 355 East End. Other members of the household included Paul Thaddeus Allebach.
- Paul Thaddeus Allebach died on 2 September 1999 at age 77 in Redding, Shasta County, California, at Redding Medical Center.
- He was interred at Redding Cemetery, Redding, Shasta County, California.
- The following appeared on 4 September 1999 in the Redding Record Searchlight: Services for Paul T. Allebach Sr., 77, of Redding will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at the Veterans of Foreign Wars Hall in Redding.
Burial will be at Redding Cemetery.
Mr. Allebach died Thursday, Sept. 2, 1999, at Redding Medical Center.
Born Oct. 29, 1921, in Pittsburgh, he moved to Shasta County in 1956 from Chico.
He was self-employed and most recently the promotion director for The Mall in downtown Redding. He was also a veteran of both the Korean War and World War II, a member of the V.F.W. Post 7169, Redding Springs and post district commander two times, past member of V.F.W. District 20 Honor Guard, a life member of the Military Order of the Cootie, a past member of the Reading Masonic Lodge, a 20-year member of the American Legion Post 197, a member of the Lutheran Church, a supporter of Redding Youth Baseball, and worked as a football referee at area high schools and Shasta College.
Survivors include son Paul Jr. of Anderson; daughters Robyn Lewis of Redding, Terrace Demerjian of Dripping Springs, Texas; and Gail Swenson of Palo Cedro; sisters Marilyn Foester of Boothwyn, Pa., and Gladys Packer of Chula Vista; and 10 grandchildren.
Arrangements are being handled by McDonald's Redding Chapel.
- Last Edited: 11 Jul 2017