Mary Elizabeth Trayer
b. 3 August 1875, d. 11 May 1961
- Mary Elizabeth Trayer was born on 3 August 1875 in Magnolia, Columbia County, Arkansas.
- She was known as Mae.
- She married Clen Rice, son of Hezakiah Fleetwood Rice and Sarah Elizabeth Wood, circa 1912.
- Clen Rice and Mary Elizabeth Trayer appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Smith County, Texas, at Tyler & Bullard Road.
- She was a teacher, according to the 1920 census.
- Mary Elizabeth Trayer became a widow at the 5 December 1950 death of her husband Clen Rice.
- Mary Elizabeth Trayer died on 11 May 1961 at age 85 in Longview, Gregg County, Texas, at 515 East Birdsong Street at her residence, informant Mrs. Jimmie Walker.
- She was buried at Kendrick Cemetery in Simth County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 5 Jun 2009