Sarah Willis Hopkins
b. 1827, d. circa 1867
- Sarah Willis Hopkins was born in 1827 in North Carolina.
- She married Minor Darius Wynne, son of Robert Wynne and Matilda Gartrell, on 26 July 1848 in Greene County, Alabama, or 12 July, which may have been the license date. Sarah's brother Hugh married Minor's sister Louisa.
- Minor Darius Wynne and Sarah Willis Hopkins appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Greene County, Alabama. Other members of the household included Robert A. Wynne, Louisa Matilda Wynne, William D. Wynne and Laura H. Wynne.
- Minor Darius Wynne and Sarah Willis Hopkins appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Montgomery County, Texas. Other members of the household included Robert A. Wynne, Margaret Elizabeth Wynne, Ida Harriet Wynne, Mildred Baldwin Wynne, Claire Estelle Wynne, M. H. Wynne and Martha C. Hopkins. Also in the household was E. Miers, age 13, thought to have been a niece.
- Her husband Minor Darius Wynne became a widower at her death.
- Sarah Willis Hopkins died circa 1867.
- She was interred at Oakwood Cemetery, Huntsville, Walker County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 21 Mar 2012
Family: Minor Darius Wynne b. 13 February 1821, d. 17 September 1891
- Robert A. Wynne b. circa July 1849
- Margaret Elizabeth Wynne+ b. 21 September 1852, d. 13 November 1939
- Ida Harriet Wynne b. 21 March 1854, d. 15 May 1935
- Mildred Baldwin Wynne b. 8 April 1856, d. 18 April 1926
- Claire Estelle Wynne+ b. 28 July 1858, d. 1 July 1944
- M. H. Wynne b. circa December 1859, d. between 1860 and 1870
- Josie Ella Wynne b. 27 April 1864, d. 27 January 1925
- Martha Wynne+ b. 7 November 1866, d. 24 October 1960