b. 31 December 1884, d. 15 March 1965
- Father: William H. Haynie b. October 1857, d. 1907
- Mother: Laura Ellen Hair b. 27 December 1861, d. 6 July 1968
- Tennye Haynie was born on 31 December 1884 in Anderson, Grimes County, Texas.
- William H. Haynie and Laura Ellen Hair appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Anderson, Grimes County, Texas. Other members of the household included Tennye Haynie, Imogene C. Haynie and William Herbert Haynie.
- The following appeared on 24 February 1907 in The Galveston Daily News: (Stoneham) Miss Tennie Haynie of Anderson visited in the city, the guest of relatives.
- The following appeared on 22 October 1907 in The Dallas Morning News: (Personals) The following out-of-town visitors registered at The New office yesterday: Miss Tennye Haynie, Anderson. Miss Imogen Haynie, Anderson. Albert Lindley, Mineral Wells. L. . . . Jesse W. Garin, Navasota.
Tennye and Imogene were 2nd cousins of Albert G. Lindley, and Jesse Waldo Garvin was Imogene's future husband.
- The following appeared on 22 December 1907 in The Galveston Daily News: (Stoneham) Miss Tennie Haynie of Anderson is the guest of her cousin, Mrs. J. O. Stoneham. . . . Messrs. Roy, Claud and Irvin Stoneham came home last week, Roy and Claud from San Antonio Academy and Irvin from Allen Academy, Bryan, to spend Christmas with their mother, Mrs. J. O. Stoneham.
- The following appeared on 29 December 1907 in The Galveston Daily News: (Anderson) Mrs. Laura Haynie and her daughters, Misses Tennye and Imogen Haynie, returned home from their little journeys abroad in time to share the Christmas festivities of our little town.
- She married Walter Andrew Isaacks on 12 February 1908 in Grimes County, Texas.
- Laura Ellen Hair appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Lampasas, Lampasas County, Texas, at 1402 Chestnut Street. Other members of the household included Tennye Haynie, William Herbert Haynie, Walter Andrew Isaacks and Andrew Haynie Isaacks.
- Walter Andrew Isaacks and Tennye Haynie appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Waco, McLennan County, Texas. Other members of the household included Andrew Haynie Isaacks, Dwight William Isaacks and Melva Isaacks.
- The following appeared on 16 May 1962 in The Times-Picayune: [Died] On Monday May 14, 1962, at 3:10 o'clock p. m., Walter A. Isaacks; husband of the late Eunice Commagere; father of Mrs. A. L. Fuchs of Brenham, Texas, Dwight and Andrew H. Isaacks of Houston, Texas; brother of Mrs. Ava Jane Cuse and Mrs. Erie Cohen of Cleveland, Texas; also survived by 6 grandchildren.
- Tennye Haynie died on 15 March 1965 at age 80 in McLennan County, Texas, according to some researchers, but no Texas death record has yet been found.
- She was interred at Forest Park Cemetery, Houston, Harris County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 31 Dec 2012