Edna C. Lederer
b. December 1886, d. 1949
- Father: August Lederer b. 16 August 1853, d. 28 February 1940
- Mother: Johanna E. Garbe b. 28 February 1849, d. 14 September 1908
- Edna C. Lederer was born in December 1886 in New York.
- August Lederer and Johanna E. Garbe appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Buffalo, Erie County, New York, at 81 Greenwood Place. Other members of the household included Edna C. Lederer, Otto Charles George Lederer, Erwin Charles Lederer and Henry C. Garbe.
- August Lederer and Johanna E. Garbe appeared in the New York state census of 1 June 1905 in Buffalo, Erie County, New York, at Greenwood. Other members of the household included Edna C. Lederer, Otto Charles George Lederer and Henry C. Garbe.
- She was employed as a metal edger, according to the 1905 census.
- She married Edward V. Cook.
- The following appeared on 16 September 1908 in the Buffalo Courier: Entered into rest September 14, 1908, Johanna H. Garbe Lederer, wife of August Lederer, mother of Julius and William Brauer and Otto, Erwin and Edna Lederer and sister of Henry and William H. Garbe. Funeral from her late residence, No. 81 Greenwood Place, Thursday afternoon at 3 o'clock. Burial at Forest Lawn at the convenience of the family. Friends are invited to attend. Deceased was a member of Mizpah Lodge. L. O. T. M.
- The following appeared on 2 November 1909 in The Buffalo Courier: Deeds--City. . . . Johanna Lederer and one, by referee, to Edna L. Cook, Greenwood Place, east side, 110 feet north of Delavan Avenue, 34.56 feet front, $1,667.37.
Mortgages--City. . . . Edna L. Cook and one to Otto C. G. Lederer and one, Greenwood Place, near Delavan Avenue, $1,800.
Same to Irish-American Savings & Loan Association, Greenwood Place, near Delavan Avenue, ---.
Same to same, Greenwood Place, near Delavan Avenue, $1,200.
- The following appeared on 25 March 1927 in the Buffalo Evening News: [Died] At Lancaster, March 23, 1927, Otto C. Lederer, aged 46 years, beloved husband of Minnette Lederer (nee Schwartz), father of Norine and Erwin, son of August and the late Johanna Lederer, brother of Erwin and Mrs. Edward Cook. Funeral from King's funeral chapel, 425 Grider street, Sunday afternoon at 2:30. Interment at Ridge Lawn cemetery. Friends invited.
- Edna C. Lederer became a widow at the 1931 death of her husband Edward V. Cook.
- Edna C. Lederer died in 1949.
- She was interred at Elmlawn Cemetery, Kenmore, Erie County, New York.
- Last Edited: 30 Nov 2013