Alton Douglas Crow
b. 14 August 1907
- Alton Douglas Crow married Grace Shipston, daughter of Edmund Shipston and Eva Maria Wagner, 29 aug 1921circa __ ___ 1927 in Niagara Falls, Niagara County, New York, by license issued in Ransomville on the 15th, with Dr. Zinnie Elton Bates, Minister of the Church of Christ, officiating.. It was the first marriage for both, the bride a resident of Youngstown, and the groom of Dickson County, Tennessee. Witnesses Dr. and Mrs. Z. E. Bates..
- He was born on 14 August 1907 in Charlotte, Dickson County, Tennessee.
- The following appeared on 1 November 1927 in the Niagara Falls Gazette: Mr. and Mrs. Crow left last week for Tennessee, where they will make their future home. Mrs. Crow was formerly Miss Grace Shipston.
- Grace Shipston became a widow at his death.
- He was interred at Oakland Rural Cemetery, Porter Center, Niagara County, New York.
- Last Edited: 4 Dec 2012