b. August 1885, d. 1971
- Father: Josef Kuchar b. 2 August 1862, d. 29 October 1938
- Mother: Anna Hoffman b. October 1864, d. 14 October 1934
- Ludmilla Kuchar was born in August 1885 in Bohemia.
- Josef Kuchar and Anna Hoffman arrived in the Port of New York on 16 December 1890, accompanied by Ludmilla Kuchar, Jaromira Kuchar and Franz M. Kuchar aboard the SS Taormina traveling in steerage class, having departed Hamburg on 19 November.
- Anna Hoffman arrived in the Port of New York on 17 May 1895, accompanied by Ludmilla Kuchar, Jaromira Kuchar, Franz M. Kuchar and Joseph Jaromir Kuchar aboard the SS Wittekind traveling from Bremen in the aft compartment.
- Josef Kuchar and Anna Hoffman appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Manhattan, New York, at 341 East 73rd Street. Other members of the household included Ludmilla Kuchar, Jaromira Kuchar, Franz M. Kuchar, Joseph Jaromir Kuchar and Miloslov S. Kuchar.
- She married John Foxlee.
- John Foxlee and Ludmilla Kuchar appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Montvale, Bergen County, New Jersey, at Chestnut Ridge Road. Other members of the household included Jaromira Kuchar, Vera Krupka and George C. Krupka.
- Ludmilla Kuchar died in 1971.
- She was interred at Saddle River Low Dutch Reformed Church Cemetery, Upper Saddle River, Bergen County, New Jersey.
- Last Edited: 27 Aug 2011