Gloria Helen Green
b. 18 August 1931, d. 12 November 2001
- Gloria Helen Green was born on 18 August 1931 in Michigan.
- She married Jackie Fernley Frank, son of Charles Oliver Frank and Adell Beatrice Davenport, in 1949.
- Jackie Fernley Frank became a widower at her death.
- Gloria Helen Green died on 12 November 2001 at age 70 in Port St. Lucie, St. Lucie County, Florida.
- She was interred at Lake Worth Memory Gardens, Lake Worth, Palm Beach County, Florida.
- The following appeared on 13 November 2001 in the Port St. Lucie News: Gloria Helen Frank, 70, of Port St. Lucie died Monday, Nov. 12, 2001, at her home.
A native of Pontiac, Mich., she lived in Port St. Lucie for 29 years.
She was a member of First Congregational Church of Port St. Lucie.
She was a member of the Elkettes of Port St. Lucie and the Eastern Star, Michigan.
She enjoyed bowling, golfing and singing at church and functions.
She was predeceased by a son, Jack R. Frank.
Survivors include her husband of 52 years, Jackie Frank of Port St. Lucie; a daughter, Deborah K. Schuman and husband Guy of Jamestown, N.C; a son, Craig D. Frank of Ubly, Mich; three grandchildren; and one great-grandchild.
Friends may call from 2 to 4 p.m. and 6 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 15.
A service will be at 2 p.m. Friday, Nov. 16, at First Congregational Church of Port St. Lucie.
Burial will be in Lake Worth Memory Gardens, Lake Worth.
Those who wish may contribute to Hospice of Martin & St. Lucie, P.O. Box 1168, Stuart, FL 34995-1168.
Arrangements are under the direction of Aycock Funeral Home, Port St. Lucie.
- Last Edited: 29 Oct 2011