Mary Ruth DeWeese
b. circa 1893, d. 22 October 1962
- Mary Ruth DeWeese was born circa 1893 at say 1890.
- She married Rudolph Heym, son of Rudolph Heym and Charlotte Waldheger.
- Rudolph Heym became a widower at her death.
- Mary Ruth DeWeese died on 22 October 1962 in Cleveland Heights, Cuyahoga County, Ohio, at 2862 Scarborough Road at her home.
- The following appeared on 23 October 1962 in The Plain Dealer: Mrs. Rudolph Heym, wife of a physician and surgeon, died yesterday in her home at 3862 Scarborough Road, Cleveland Heights. She was 69.
Mrs. Heym was a graduate of Central High School and the Cleveland School of Art. She was a member of the Daughters of the American Revolution and the Liberty Chapter, Order of the Eastern Star.
Friends may call at the Millard Son and Raper Co. funeral home, Fairhill Road and East Bouleverd S.E.
Services will be at 2 p.m. Thursday in St. Paul's Episcopal Church, Coventry Road and Fairmont Boulevard, Cleveland Heights.
- Last Edited: 8 Feb 2011