Frank E. Hoegler
b. 30 June 1923, d. 19 September 1986
- Frank E. Hoegler was born on 30 June 1923 in Queens County, New York.
- He married Eleanor L. Stiefvater, daughter of Joseph Stiefvater and Louisa Jaeger.
- Eleanor L. Stiefvater became a widow at his death.
- Frank E. Hoegler died on 19 September 1986 at age 63 in Allentown, Lehigh County, Pennsylvania, at Lehigh Valley Hospital Center.
- The following appeared on 21 September 1986 in The Morning Call: Frank E. Hoegler, 64, of 402 Grape St., Fullerton, died Friday in Lehigh Valley Hospital Center. He was the husband of Eleanor L. (Stiefvater) Hoegler. He was employed at Stroh's Brewery, Fogelsville, for the past eight years. Born in Queens, N.Y., he was a son of the late Frank E. and Sophie (Verderbur) Hoegler. He was a member of St. Elizabeth's Catholic Church, Fullerton. He was an Army veteran of World War II. Surviving with his widow are a daughter Nancy, at home; a son Frank of Brooklyn, N.Y., and a sister Mildred, wife of Albert Lawson of Belrose, Long Island, N.Y. Services at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday in the R.P. Haas Funeral Home, 444 Pershing Blvd.
- Last Edited: 29 Oct 2010