Melvin W. Taylor
b. circa 1868
- Melvin W. Taylor was born circa 1868 in New York.
- He married Charlotte F. Nussbaum, daughter of Emanuel Gottlieb Nussbaum and Louisa Haeberle, on 18 October 1911 in Niagara Fallls, Niagara County, New York, at the home of the bride's father Emanuel Nussbaum on Tenth Street, with Rev. Herman Brezing officiating.
- The following appeared in the Niagara Falls Gazette: A pretty wedding took place this morning at ten o'clock at the home of Mr. Emanuel Nussbaum in Tenth street, when his daughter Miss Charlotte F., was united in marriage to Mr. Melvin W. Taylor of this city. The ceremony was performed by the Reverend Herman Brezing, pastor of the Zion Lutheran church, in the presence of the immediate family. Mr. and Mrs. Taylor left immediately after the ceremony on an extended automobile trip through New York state and will be a home in Tenth street after December first.
- Emanuel Gottlieb Nussbaum appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Niagara Falls, Niagara County, New York. Other members of the household included Melvin W. Taylor, Emma Nussbaum and Charlotte F. Nussbaum.
- Melvin W. Taylor became a widower at the 20 May 1942 death of his wife Charlotte F. Nussbaum.
- Last Edited: 5 Sep 2010