Harriet E. Hoffman
b. 6 February 1897
- Father: Jacob Hoffman b. circa 1861, d. 18 September 1932
- Mother: Lydia Balduf b. 26 November 1859, d. 25 November 1930
- Harriet E. Hoffman was born on 6 February 1897 in Sandusky, Erie County, Ohio.
- She and Jay W. Hoffman, Cora Hoffman, Iola Odesa Hoffman and Catharine Borfelder worked with Jacob Hoffman on 1 June 1900.
- The following appeared on 26 November 1930 in the Sandusky Register: Mrs. Lydia Hoffman, wife of Jacob Hoffman, former sheriff of Erie-co, died at her home, 607 Perry-st, Tuesday morning at 11:25. She was 70 years, 11 months, and 29 days of age at the time of her death. She had been an invalid for many years.
Surviving besides her husband are three daughters, Mrs. Robert Graves and Mrs. John Bickley, of Sandusky, and Mrs. Ira Wade, of Lakewood; a son, Jay Hoffman, Sandusky, and seven grandchildren.
Funeral services will be held from the residence on Perry-st Saturday at 1:30 p. m. and from Salem Evangelical Church at 2 p. m. Rev. William H. Munk will officiate and burial will be made in Oakland Cemetery.
- Last Edited: 23 Aug 2013