Alfred Joseph Hintelmann
b. 18 December 1884
- Alfred Joseph Hintelmann was born on 18 December 1884 in New Jersey.
- He married Irene Van Steele, daughter of Frederick C. Van Steele and Isabella C. Martin, say 1909.
- Alfred Joseph Hintelmann registered for the draft on 12 September 1918 in Monmouth County, New Jersey, while living with his wife Irene in Rumson, and employed there by grocer John Hintelman as a member of the firm.
- Alfred Joseph Hintelmann and Irene Van Steele appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Rumson, Monmouth County, New Jersey, at Avenue of Two Rivers and Alfred's sisters Jane and Marguerite Hintelmann.
- He was proprietor of a grocery business, according to the 1920 census.
- Last Edited: 14 Nov 2009