b. circa February 1912, d. 5 November 1913
- Father: Alexander Mattson b. 2 September 1869, d. 27 January 1924
- Mother: Emma Josefina Reini b. 3 May 1872, d. 23 August 1939
- Ida Mattson was born circa February 1912.
- Ida Mattson died on 5 November 1913 in Lead, Lawrence County, South Dakota, . Hier death was officially witnessed by Alexander Mattson and Emma Josefina Reini.
- She was interred at South Lead Cemetery, Lead, Lawrence County, South Dakota.
- The following appeared on 5 November 1913 in the Lead Daily Call: Ida Mattson, the infant daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Sander Mattson, died this morning of infantile disorcers. The child was but nine months old at the time of death. The funeral will take place from the family home at 421 Park avenue tomorrow afternoon at 2 o'clock, Rev. Piettella officiating.
- The following appeared in a local newspaper: Ida Mattson, aged 9 months, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Sander Mattson, of 421 Park avenue, died at four o'clock this morning at the home of her parents.
The child had been ill for some time, and while her death brought sincerest sorrow to her parents and other relatives, there is comfort in the thought that she has passed to the place of peace and relief from earthly pain.
The funeral will be held from the home of the bereaved parents tomorrow, November 6th, at two o'clock, and services will be conducted by Rev. Pietella, interment to be in the South Lead cemetery.
Friends of the bereaved family extend sincerest sympathy.
- A single grave marker identifies the graves of Alexander Mattson and Emma Josefina Reini and Ida Mattson, Wilho Edward Mattson, George Mattson and Theodore Mattson.
- Last Edited: 15 Jul 2016