b. 3 March 1806
- Lydia Whaley was born on 3 March 1806 in New York.
- She married Henry Smith, son of Isaac Smith and Hannah Hawley, circa 1822.
- Henry Smith and Lydia Whaley appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Middlebury, Wyoming County, New York. Other members of the household included George W. Smith, James Monroe Smith, Harriet S. Smith, Polina Sophronia Smith, Lovisa Smith, Sarah Ann Smith and Francis M. Smith. Also in the household was Jane Stevens, age 56, born in Massachusetts.
- Henry Smith and Lydia Whaley appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Middlebury, New York. Other members of the household included Francis M. Smith, Alice A. Smith and Sarah Ann Smith.
- Last Edited: 21 Jun 2011
Family: Henry Smith b. 1801, d. 21 February 1867
- Lovina Smith+ b. 25 April 1823, d. 20 January 1903
- Orrin Smith+ b. 1824, d. 1884
- George W. Smith+ b. 1826, d. 1888
- James Monroe Smith b. 1831, d. 1915
- Harriet S. Smith b. 1833, d. 1911
- Polina Sophronia Smith b. 1835, d. 1901
- Lovisa Smith+ b. 6 February 1837, d. 15 March 1908
- Sarah Ann Smith+ b. 1840, d. 1892
- Mary R. Smith b. June 1842, d. 23 June 1845
- Simeon Smith b. circa October 1844, d. 23 January 1845
- Francis M. Smith b. 1845
- Alice A. Smith b. circa 1851