b. circa 1872
- Father: William Thomas Woolcock b. circa 19 February 1844, d. 17 February 1915
- Mother: Sarah Frances Griffin b. 13 June 1852, d. 25 September 1897
- Jessie Woolcock was born circa 1872 in Putnam County, New York.
- William Thomas Woolcock and Sarah Frances Griffin appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Putnam Valley, Putnam County, New York. Other members of the household included Jessie Woolcock, Edwin T. Woolcock, Charles Jay Woolcock, Ella F. Woolcock and Richard Woolcock. Daughter Jessie also is enumerated in the Peekskill household of Sarah's childless half-sister Ellen Odell Brown.
- George Brown and Ellen Odell appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Peekskill, Westchester County, New York. Other members of the household included Jessie Woolcock. Jessie Woolcock, daughter of Ellen's half-sister Sarah Griffin Woolcock, also is enumerated in the Putnam Valley household of her parents with four younger siblings.
- Last Edited: 3 Jan 2015