Henry Roy Norman
b. 18 October 1922, d. 31 December 2003
- Henry Roy Norman was born on 18 October 1922 in Adrian, Nobles County, Minnesota.
- He married Evelyn Ethel Frank, daughter of George John Frank and Rose Emigh, on 22 October 1942 in Cando, Towner County, North Dakota, and Evelyn's older sister Philippina married Henry Norman's father Henry.
- Henry Roy Norman became a widower at the 2 October 1999 death of his wife Evelyn Ethel Frank.
- The following appeared on 28 October 1999 in the Devils Lake Journal: Evelyn E. Norman, 76, Morrilton, Ark., died October 2, 1999 in St. Paul, Minn.
Evelyn E. Frank was born February 1, 1923 to George and Rose (Emigh) Frank at Cando, N.D.
[:TAB: She was united in marriage to Henry R. Norman on Oct. 22, 1942 at Cando, N.D. They have lived and made their home in Morrilton, Ark., for many years.
She is survived by her husband, Henry R. Norman, Morrilton; daughters, Bonnie (Clyde) McCaskey, Forest Lake, Minn; Judy Sarazin, Russelville, Ark; Donna Norman, St. Paul, Minn; and Kelly Finstad, Richfield, Minn; sons, Russell Norman, St. Paul, Minn; and Gregory Norman, Woodbridge, N.J; seven grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; sister Philippina Norman, Devils Lake; brothers, John Frank, Devils Lake; George Frank, Jasonville, Ind; and Lawrence Frank, Corona, Calif. She was preceded in death by one daughter, one son, her parents and two sisters.
- The following appeared on 8 January 2003 in the Petit Jean Country Headlight: Henry R. Norman, age 81, of Morrilton, Arkansas, died December 31, 2003.
He was born October 18, 1922, in Adrian, Minnesota, a son of the late Henry O. Norman and Minnie V. Madison Norman. Mr. Norman was preceded in death by his wife, Evelyn Norman, was a retired engineer for Arkansas Kraft, a member of Sacred Heart Catholic Church, and a fourth degree member of the Knights of Columbus.
Survivors include sons, Russell Norman of St. Paul, Minnesota, Todd Norman of Hugo, Minnesota, and Gregory Norman of Aventura, Florida; daughters, Donna Norman of St. Paul, Minnesota, Judy Sarazin of Russellville, Arkansas, Bonnie McCaskey of Forest Lake, Minnesota, and Kelly Frank of Richfield, Minnesota; brothers, William Norman of Brandon, South Dakota, and Vernon Norman of Bloomington, Minnesota; sisters, Bernus Lee of Arlington, South Dakota, and Opal Cockriel of Hastings, Minnesota; half sister, Deanna Wilson of Mandan, North Dakota; eight grandchildren; two great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by daughter Marie and son John.
Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Thursday, January 8, at Sacred Heart Catholic Church with Father Thessing officiating. Burial will be at Sacred Heart Cemetery by Harris Funeral Home of Morrilton. Rosary will be 7 p.m. Wednesday followed with a family hour from 7:30-9 p.m. at the funeral home.
- Henry Roy Norman died on 31 December 2003 at age 81.
- He was interred at Sacred heart Cemetery, Morrilton, Conway County, Arkansas.
- Last Edited: 26 Nov 2016
- Charts: Descendants of DEXHEIMER Philipp Peter & Maria Agnesa Wagner / Anna Christina Baltz , Descendants of KÄMERER Laurentius & Catharina Schömbs