Sarah Elizabeth Neely
b. 6 July 1833, d. 16 March 1906
- Sarah Elizabeth Neely was born on 6 July 1833 in Tennessee.
- She married Frederick Shafer Nichols on 7 September 1854 in Williamson County, Tennessee, by license issued the 6th, with Rufus Ledbetter, MG, officiating.
- Sarah Elizabeth Neely became a widow at the 24 May 1896 death of her husband Frederick Shafer Nichols.
- John Frederick Owen Nichols and Ruth Ingram appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Kerr County, Texas. Other members of the household included Sarah Elizabeth Neely, Emmet Harvey Nichols. Also in the household were children Everett E. (age 11), Wesley F. (7), John R. (5), Nettie A. (2) and William A. (1).
- Sarah Elizabeth Neely died on 16 March 1906 at age 72 in Texas.
- She was interred at Nichols Cemetery, Ingram, Kerr County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 10 Apr 2017