b. circa 1857, d. 13 August 1946
- Mother: Caroline b. circa 1837, d. 20 January 1931
- Susie Blackwell was born circa 1857 in Tennessee.
- Caroline appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Clinton PO, Dewitt County, Tennessee, enumerated in the household of Sam Crawford (age 26/46?) and Jane Crawford (50). Other members of the household included Susie Blackwell, John Taylor, Alex (?), William Crawford, Newton Blackwell and Edward Blackwell. Jane Crawford may possibly have been Caroline's mother. All of Caroline's children are identified with the surname Blackwell, and daughter Serilla is enumerated elsewhere in DeWitt County in the household of Granville DeMent.
- She married Morgan Jackson circa 1874.
- Morgan Jackson and Susie Blackwell appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Gonzales County, Texas, at Highway 29. Other members of the household included Caroline. Mother-in-law Caroline Blackwell's age is recorded as 105 years.
- She officially witnessed the death of Caroline on 20 January 1931 in Gonzales, Gonzales County, Texas.
- Susie Blackwell became a widow at the 4 February 1938 death of her husband Morgan Jackson.
- Susie Blackwell died on 13 August 1946 in Gonzales, Texas.
- She was interred at Gonzales City Cemetery, Church Street Section, Gonzales, Gonzales County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 12 Feb 2017