Bruce Lincoln Cushing
b. 16 September 1883, d. 9 July 1953
- Bruce Lincoln Cushing was born on 16 September 1883 in Wilson, Niagara County, New York.
- He married Mary Lauderdale in January 1911 in Kenmore, Erie County, New York.
- Bruce Lincoln Cushing registered for the draft on 12 September 1918 in 1212 Hill Road, North Tonawanda, Erie County, New York, while living with his wife Mary at 1212 Hill Road in Tonawanda, and employed in Buffalo by Hooker Chemical Company.
- Bruce Lincoln Cushing died on 9 July 1953 at age 69 in Buffalo, Erie County, New York, at Millard Fillmore Hospital.
- Mary Lauderdale became a widow at his death.
- His remains were cremated at Forest Lawn, but the cemetery has no record of his burial there.
- The following appeared on 21 July 1953 in the Buffalo Courier-Express: Bruce L. Cushing of 880 Delaware Rd., Kenmore, left his estimated $10,000 estate, all personal property, to his widow, Mrs. Mary L. Cushing, of the Delaware Rd. address.
This was shown in Mr. Cushing's will, dated June 9, 1949, and offered for probate yesterday in Surrogate's Court. The will also names the widow executrix. He died July 9.
- Last Edited: 28 Aug 2015