Joy Arlene Snyder
b. 25 May 1928, d. 5 October 1986
- Father: George Q. Snyder
- Joy Arlene Snyder was born on 25 May 1928 in New York.
- The following appeared on 12 April 1949 in The Niagara Falls Gazette: Mr. and Mrs. George Q. Snyder, Jacksonville, Fla., formerly of Niagara Falls, announce the marriage of their daughter, Joy Arline, to Officer Candidate James M. Strong, Fort Riley, Kan., son of Mr. and Mrs. Jamees B. Strong, Saunders Settlement road, Lewiston.
The wedding took place March 5 at Junction Center, Kan., where the couple is now residing.
- The following appeared on 5 January 1955 in the Niagara Falls Gazette: County Transcripts, Niagara County Clerk's Office, Dec. 17, 1954 (Deeds) Ernest L. Booth and James B. Strong to James Milton Strong and Joy Arlene Strong, Niagara Falls.
- Joy Arlene Snyder died on 5 October 1986 at age 58 in Los Angeles County, California.
- Last Edited: 29 Jan 2015
- James Eric Strong b. circa February 1951, d. 19 February 1951