Ann L. Richardson
b. 31 July 1907, d. 19 May 1985
- Father: Percival Dearing Richardson b. 28 August 1880, d. 1941
- Mother: Mamie Lambert b. 1883, d. 17 November 1943
- Ann L. Richardson was born on 31 July 1907 in New York.
- She married Lloyd E. Hoffman, son of Milton F. Hoffman and Laura May Lemon.
- She was employed as a sales clerk by a department store, according to the 1940 census.
- The following appeared on 17 November 1943 in The Niagara Falls Gazette: Funeral services for Mrs. Mamie Richardson, 60, of 1813 Ontario avenue, who died this morning at her home of a heart ailment, will be held Friday morning at 11 o'clock from the Gridley funeral home, with the Rev. David H. Weeks officiating. Interment will be in Oakwood Cemetery.
Born in Hancock, N. Y., Mrs. Richardson had been a resident of this city for the last 40 years. She is survived by two children, William H. Richardson and Mrs. Lloyd Hoffman, both of this city.
- The following appeared on 30 July 1971 in the Niagara Falls Gazette: William Henry Richardson, 63, of Spallino Towers, 720 10th St., died Thursday (July 29, 1971) at his residence.
Mr. Richardson was a native of this city and was employed as a laboratory technician by Acheson Graphite. He retired two years ago because of poor health.
He is survived by a sister, Mrs. Lloyd E. Hoffman of White Hall, Mich.
Funeral services will be held Saturday at 11 a.m. at the Bell Funeral Home. The Rev. R. Glen Traver will officiate.
Burial will be in Oakwood Cemetery.
Friends may call from 2 to 5 and 7 to 9 p.m. today at the funeral home.
- Ann L. Richardson became a widow at the 8 January 1984 death of her husband Lloyd E. Hoffman.
- Ann L. Richardson died on 19 May 1985 at age 77 in Whitehall, Muskegon County, Michigan.
- She was interred at Oakhurst Cemetery, Whitehall, Muskegon County, Michigan.
- Last Edited: 30 Jan 2015