b. 1853, d. 1951
- Clara Buck was born in 1853 in Yarmouth, Elgin County, Ontario, Canada.
- She married Samuel Cole, son of John Cole and Nancy Feryl, on 5 June 1871 in Yarmouth, Ontario, Canada, by license, with Hugh Richmond officiating.
- Samuel Cole and Clara Buck appeared in the 6 April 1891 census of Canada in Aldborough, Elgin West, Ontario, Canada. Other members of the household included John Alexander Cole. Also in the household were children Albert (20), Henry (12), Norman (10), Nora (7), Cora (4) and Elma (1.)
- She officially witnessed the death of Samuel Cole on 7 June 1924 at Main Street in West Lorne, Elgin County, Ontario, Canada.
- Clara Buck became a widow at the 7 June 1924 death of her husband Samuel Cole.
- Clara Buck died in 1951.
- She was interred at Evergreen Cemetery, West Lorne, Elgin County, Ontario, Canada.
- Last Edited: 29 Nov 2014