Maizie Katharine Clinton
b. 12 December 1890, d. 18 July 1977
- Maizie Katharine Clinton was born on 12 December 1890 in Pocahontas County, Idaho, near Havelock.
- She married Ralph A. Marhoefer, son of Jacob C. Marhoefer and Ida A. Keiser, on 10 June 1915 in Los Angeles County, California.
- Ralph A. Marhoefer registered for the draft on 5 June 1917 in California while living with his wife at 1349 South Hope in Los Angeles, and self-employed there auto repairing at 1355 South Flower.
- Maizie Katharine Clinton became a widow at the circa 1918 death of her husband Ralph A. Marhoefer.
- She witnessed the marriage of Glenn Alton Marhoefer and Alice May Staley on 20 November 1924 in Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, New York; by license issued on the 19th, with William MacCormack, Dean of St. Paul's Cathedral, officiating. At the time of their marriage, both were residing in Los Angeles, the groom employed by Union Oil Company, and the bride a graduate nurse working in a hospital.
- Maizie Katharine Clinton died on 18 July 1977 at age 86 in California.
- Last Edited: 20 Oct 2014