b. circa 1857
- Caroline Tredup was born circa 1857 in Germany.
- She married Frederick Bremer.
- Caroline Tredup became a widow at the 15 September 1922 death of her husband Frederick Bremer.
- The following appeared on 17 September 1922 in the Buffalo Courier: [Died] In this city, Septemvber 14, 1922, Frederick, beloved husband of Caroline Bremer (nee Trudup) and father of Otto F. Bremer, Mrs. F. S. Weber, Mrs. John Yuhl and the late Frederick J. Bremer, grandfather of Grace A. Weber and Gene J. Yuhl. Funeral from the family residence, 188 HUghes avenue, Monday afternoon at 2:30 o'clock. Friends are invited to attend.
- Frederick S. Weber and Matilda H. Bremer appeared in the New York state census of 1 June 1925 in Buffalo, Erie County, new York, at 188 Hughes Avenue enumerated next to Matilda's sister Alma Yuhl and her family.. Other members of the household included Caroline Bremer, Grace Alma Weber.
- Last Edited: 11 Feb 2014