b. circa 1862, d. 26 September 1957
- Sarah (?) was born circa 1862 in New York.
- She married William B. Strowger, son of William Strowger and Unknown (?), circa 1893.
- William B. Strowger and Sarah (?) appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Rochester, Monroe County, New York, at 3 Snyder Street. Other members of the household included Clifford M. Strowger, Earl Byron Strowger and Russell W. Strowger.
- Sarah (?) died on 26 September 1957 in Walworth, Wayne County, New York.
- She was interred at Hope Cemetery, Rochester, Monroe County, New York.
- The following appeared on 27 September 1957 in the Niagara Falls Gazette: Mrs Strowger Dies At 95 in Walworth. Mrs. William B. Strowger, of the Ginegaw Rest Home, Walworth, N. Y., died there yesterday (Sept. 26, 1957). She was 95. /P/ She lived for many years in Rochester. She is survived by two sons, Clifford Strowger this city, and Earl Strowger, Kenmore; three sisters, all of Rochester; four grandchildren and four great grandchildren. /P/ The funeral will be at 2 p.m. tomorrow at the Laushey Funeral Home, Ontario, N. Y. Burial will be in Mt. Hope cemetery, Rochester.
- Last Edited: 9 Jul 2010