Irene Emma Irish
b. 20 January 1895, d. 16 October 1959
- Mother: Hattie (?) d. circa December 1940
- Irene Emma Irish was born on 20 January 1895.
- She married Francis Kammerer Ford, son of Charles Otto Ernest Ford and Anna Marie Kammerer, on 23 September 1914.
- A reunion of the Kammerer family was held in 1923 Kammerer family at the home of Helen Kammerer Hoffman, on the occasion of sister Phoebe Kammerer's Frank's visit from her home in Devil's Lake, North Dakota.
- The following appeared in the Niagara Falls Gazette: Funeral services for Mrs. Hattie Irish, 83 years old, mother of Mrs. Francis K. Ford, 2247 LaSalle avenue, this city, who died Wednesday at her home in East Aurora, will be held at 2:30 p. m. tomorrow from her residence, 288 Oakwood avenue, East Aurora. Burial will be in Elmlawn cemetery, Kenmore.
A native of Lockport, Mrs. Irish had resided most of her life in Buffalo. She was known to many Niagara Falls residents through frequent visits to her daughter's home here. Besides Mrs. Ford, she is survived by seven other sons and daughters. These include Mrs. Anna Sparklin, Rochester; Mrs. Sarah Rowley and Mrs. Edward Papke, both of Buffalo; Frank B., of Ashtabula, O; J. A., of Rochester; Charles E., of Buffalo, and Earl E. Irish, of Santa Fe, N. M.
- Irene Emma Irish died on 16 October 1959 at age 64.
- Last Edited: 16 Aug 2011