Emma C. Borth
b. circa 1875, d. 22 April 1967
- Father: John Gottfried Borth b. 17 October 1847, d. 29 November 1912
- Mother: Christina H. Textor b. 10 April 1853, d. 30 March 1912
- Emma C. Borth was born circa 1875 in New York.
- John Gottfried Borth and Christina H. Textor appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Lockport, Niagara County, New York. Other members of the household included Emma C. Borth, John F. Borth and Otto H. Borth.
- She married Edward W. Milsap.
- The following appeared on 3 October 1908 in the Buffalo Courier: [Died] October 1, 1908, Otto H. Borth, beloved husband of Blanche Kendall [sic] and father of Roy K. Borth and son of John and Christine Borth (nee Textor), and brother of John Borth, Jr., Mrs. Edward Milsap, Erwin and Raymond Borth, aged 28 years 4 months 13 days. Funeral will take place from the family residence, No. 52 Gatchell Street, Sunday, October 4, 1908, at 2 p. m., and from St. Trinitatis Church (Gold Street) at 2:30 o'clock. Deceased was a member of Admiration Lodge No. 101, B. of L. F. and E. Friends are invited to attend.
- The following appeared on 31 March 1912 in the Buffalo Courier: [Died] In this city, March 30, 1912, Christina H. Borth (nee Textor), aged 58 years, 11 months, 19 days; beloved wife of John G. Borth and mother of John, Jr., Ervin J. and Raymond Borth, Mrs. Edward Milsap and the late Otto H. Borth. The funeral will take place from the family residence, No. 70 Reiman street, Tuesday, April 2, at 2 p. m., and from Trinity Ev. church in Gold street, at 2:30 o'clock. Friends are invited to attend. Deceased was a member of the Women's society of Trinity church.
- The following appeared on 2 December 1912 in the Buffalo Courier: [Died] November 29, 1912, John G. Borth, aged 65 years, 1 month, 12 days; husband of the late Christina H. Borth and father of John F., Ervin J. and Raymond F. Borth, Mrs. Edward Milsap and the late Otto Borth. The funeral will take place from the family residence, No. 70 Reiman street, Tuesday, Dec. 3, at 2 p. m., and from Trinity church at 2:30 o'clock. Deceased was a member of Lovejoy Tent, K. O. T. M. Friends are invited to attend.
- Emma C. Borth became a widow at the 26 January 1952 death of her husband Edward W. Milsap.
- The following appeared on 27 January 1952 in the Buffalo Courier-Express: [Died] Edward W. Milsap, January 26, 1962, beloved husband of Emma C. Borth Milsap; father of Harry V., Mrs. Harold Cavnaugh, Mrs. Sylvester Dietrich, Edward R. and the late Otto Milsap. Mr. Milsap is survived by six grandchildren. Funeral services from the residence, 340 Gold St., Tuesday afternoon at 2 o'clock. Friends are invited. Mr. Milsap was a member of the Macabees Walden Tent and B. of L. F. & E.
- Emma C. Borth died on 22 April 1967.
- The following appeared on 24 April 1967 in the Buffalo Courier-Express: [Died] Emma Borth Milsap, April 22, 1967, wife of the late Edward Milsap; mother of Harry V., Mrs. Leona Cavanaugh, Edward of Rochester and the late Otto and Mrs. Mabel Dietrich; also survived by seven grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren. Funeral service from the Carlton A. Ullrich Funeral Home Inc., 3272 Bailey Ave., Tuesday afternoon at 1 o'clock. Friends are invited. Mrs. Milsap was Past Noble Grand of Patience Liberty Rebekah Lodge 356 I.O.O.F. under whose auspices a memorial service will be held Monday evening at 7:30 o'clock. The family will be present from 2-4 and 7-10 p.m.
- Last Edited: 31 Oct 2013