Margaret C. Hassey
b. December 1853, d. 1926
- Father: John Hassey b. 8 September 1823, d. 22 September 1885
- Mother: Hannah Grace Hoy b. 16 January 1821, d. 30 October 1897
- Margaret C. Hassey was born in December 1853 in Monroe County, New York.
- She was known as Maggie.
- She married Charles H. Conklin, son of Sarah (?), circa 1880.
- Margaret C. Hassey became a widow at the 1893 death of her husband Charles H. Conklin.
- Ward Leroy Conklin registered for the draft on 12 September 1918 in Erie County, New York, while living with his mother at 1076 West Avenue in Buffalo, employed there by R. W. Good & Company at 49 Niagara Street in the real estate business.
- Margaret C. Hassey died in 1926.
- She was interred at Forest Lawn Cemetery, Buffalo, Erie County, New York.
- Last Edited: 19 Oct 2014