George A. Borth
b. 2 June 1908, d. 4 September 1945
- Father: William George Borth b. 11 February 1882, d. 1 May 1934
- Mother: Eleanor Doehnert b. 17 May 1882, d. 8 February 1964
- George A. Borth was born on 2 June 1908 in New York.
- William George Borth appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Buffalo, Erie County, New York, at 385 High Street. Other members of the household included George A. Borth, Eleanor Doehnert.
- William George Borth appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Buffalo, Erie County, New York. Other members of the household included George A. Borth, Eleanor Doehnert.
- He married Ruth M. Meegan, daughter of Michael J. Meegan and Wilhelmina Miller, on 3 February 1934.
- The following appeared on 2 May 1934 in the Buffalo Courier-Express: [Died] In Buffalo, N. Y., May 1, 1934, George W. Borth, beloved husband of Eleanor nee Doehnert, father of George A. and Mrs. George Keene. Funeral from the family residence, Locksley Park, Lake Shore Road, Thursday afternoon at 2 o'clock. Friends invited to attend.
- He was employed as a brokerage representative for stocks & bonds.
- George A. Borth died on 4 September 1945 at age 37 in Buffalo, New York.
- Ruth M. Meegan became a widow at his death.
- He was interred at Forest Lawn Cemetery, Buffalo, Erie County, New York.
- The following appeared on 6 September 1945 in the Buffalo Courier-Express: [Died] George A. Borth of 332 Argonne Drive, Kenmore, in this city, September 5, 1945, beloved husband of Ruth Meegan Borth, father of George A., Jr; son of Elanor and the late George W. Borth, brother of Mrs. George A. Keene of Williamsville. Funeral from the funeral home of John E. Meyer, 174 Niagara Falls Blvd., Saturday afternoon at 2:30. Friends invited.
- George A. Borth and Ruth M. Meegan appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1940 in Kenmore, Erie County, New York, at 332 Argonne Drive.
- The following appeared on 10 February 1964 in the Buffalo Courier-Express: [Died] Eleanor (Laura) Doehnert Borth, Feb. 8, 1964, wife of the late George W. Borth; mother of Mrs. George (Carmen) Keene and the late George A. Borth; also survived by three grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren; sister of Albert, Otto and Paul Doehnert and the late Oscar Doehnert. Funeral service from the Carlton A. Ullrich Funeral Home Inc., 3272 Bailey Ave., Tuesday afternoon at 3 o'clock. Friends are invited. The family will be present 2-4 and 7-10 p.m.
- Last Edited: 8 Apr 2014
- Charts: Descendants of DEXHEIMER Philipp Peter & Maria Agnesa Wagner / Anna Christina Baltz , Descendants of KÄMERER Laurentius & Catharina Schömbs