Gertrude E. Pirson
b. 2 June 1905, d. 3 December 1997
- Gertrude E. Pirson was born on 2 June 1905 in New York.
- She married Paul Christopher Borth, son of John Christian Frederick Borth and Lulu Franziska Sipp, on 12 September 1955.
- She married Harry I. Rahl.
- Gertrude E. Pirson became a widow at the January 1983 death of her husband.
- The SSDI lists Clarence, Erie County, New York, as the last residence of record of Gertrude E. Pirson.
- Gertrude E. Pirson died on 3 December 1997 at age 92.
- She was interred at Forest Lawn Cemetery, Buffalo, Erie County, New York.
- The following appeared on 7 December 1997 in a local newspaper: [Died] Gertrude E. Rahl, December 3, 1997, of the Blocher Homes, beloved wife of the late Paul C. Borth and Harry I. Rahl; step-mother of Doris (Neal) Croop and P. Roger (Lynda) Borth of North Carolina; also survived by several cousins. Friends are invited to attend services at the Blocher Homes, 135 Evans St., Williamsville, NY, Wednesday morning at 10:30.
- Last Edited: 3 Nov 2013
- Charts: Descendants of DEXHEIMER Philipp Peter & Maria Agnesa Wagner / Anna Christina Baltz , Descendants of KÄMERER Laurentius & Catharina Schömbs