Edward Oliver Wilcox
b. 11 May 1919, d. 16 October 2000
- Father: Albert Heinaman Wilcox b. 9 January 1897, d. 24 September 1981
- Mother: Alice Marie Young b. 3 November 1896, d. 11 December 1937
- Edward Oliver Wilcox was born on 11 May 1919 in New York.
- He was baptized/christened on 6 July 1919 at Zion Lutheran Church in Niagara Falls, Niagara County, New York.
- Albert Heinaman Wilcox appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Niagara Falls, Niagara County, New York, at 750 Pierce Avenue. Other members of the household included Edward Oliver Wilcox, Alice Marie Young.
- A reunion of the Kammerer family was held in 1923 Kammerer family at the home of Helen Kammerer Hoffman, on the occasion of sister Phoebe Kammerer's Frank's visit from her home in Devil's Lake, North Dakota.
- Albert Heinaman Wilcox and Alice Marie Young appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Lower Merion, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, at 57 Chatham Road. Other members of the household included Edward Oliver Wilcox, Betty Jane Wilcox and Albert Jay Wilcox.
- He married Mae J. Dawson on 7 June 1946, or 1947.
- He and Mae J. Dawson were divorced HK Hoffman family history annotated.
- The SSDI lists Sebastian, Indian River County, Florida, as the last residence of record of Edward Oliver Wilcox.
- Edward Oliver Wilcox died on 16 October 2000 at age 81.
- Last Edited: 30 Sep 2007