Bette Edna Ebling
b. 6 October 1921, d. 16 December 1997
- Bette Edna Ebling was born on 6 October 1921 in New York.
- She married Robert Edmund Borth Jr., son of Robert Edmund Borth and Mildred Townson, on 3 June 1950.
- Bette Edna Ebling became a widow at the 8 January 1993 death of her husband Robert Edmund Borth Jr.
- Bette Edna Ebling died on 16 December 1997 at age 76 in Wilmington, New Hanover County, North Carolina.
- She was interred at Sea Lawn Memorial Park, Hampstead, Pender County, North Carolina.
- The following appeared on 17 December 1997 in the Buffalo News: Bette (Ebling) Borth, December 16, 1997, of Hampstead, NC, formerly of Tonawanda, NY, wife of the late Robert Edmund Borth; mother of Kathryn Borth (William A. 'Bill') McLeod III of Hampstead, NC, and Edna Ann Love Ebling; sister of Mrs. Marian Pegg of Baltimore, MD, Henry L. Ebling of Watertown, NY, Merrill Ebling of Lockport, NY, the late Virginia Jones and Leona Aitcheson; also survived by several nieces and nephews. Funeral services will be conducted on Friday, December 19, 1997 at 11 AM in The Lutheran Church of Reconciliation, 7500 Market St, Wilmington, by the Rev. Lawrence Myers. Interment will follow in Sea Lawn Memorial Park, Hampstead, NC. The family will receive friends on Thursday from 7-8 PM in Andrews Mortuary Valley Chapel, 4108 S. College Rd. Memorials may be made to The Lower Cape Fear Hospice Center, 1406 Physicians Dr., Wilmington, NC 28401. Mrs. Borth was a member of The Lutheran Church of Reconciliation and former member of Scotts Hill Volunteer Fire Department.
- Last Edited: 5 Jun 2017
- Charts: Descendants of DEXHEIMER Philipp Peter & Maria Agnesa Wagner / Anna Christina Baltz , Descendants of KÄMERER Laurentius & Catharina Schömbs