Hugh H. Hopkins
M, b. circa 1827
Hugh H. Hopkins|b. c 1827|p9153.htm|Archibald B. W. Hopkins|b. c 1800|p9133.htm|Mary (?)||p9134.htm|||||||||||||
- Hugh H. Hopkins was born circa 1827 in North Carolina.
- Archibald B. W. Hopkins appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Greene County, Alabama. Other members of the household included Hugh H. Hopkins, Simmons S. Hopkins, Martha C. Hopkins, Joseph C. Hopkins, Thomas T. Hopkins, Richard G. Hopkins and Mary C. Hopkins.
- He married Louisa Matilda Wynne, daughter of Robert Wynne and Matilda Gartrell, on 30 December 1850 in Greene County, Alabama, and Hugh's sisters Sarah and Martha both married Louisa's brother Minor Darius Wynne..
- Hugh H. Hopkins appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Huntsville, Walker County, Texas. Other members of the household included Matilda E. Bell, Laura L. Bell, William R. Bell, Emma E. Bell and James T. Bell.
- He was a cabinet maker, according to the 1860 census.
- Hugh H. Hopkins and Louisa Matilda Wynne appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Huntsville, Walker County, Texas. Other members of the household included Percy Smith and J. Carroll Smith.
- He was an undertaker, according to the 1870 census.
- Last Edited: 21 Mar 2012
Family: Louisa Matilda Wynne b. circa 1824