Selina Ann Wynne
F, b. circa 1815, d. 7 November 1859
Selina Ann Wynne|b. c 1815\nd. 7 Nov 1859|p9128.htm|Robert Wynne|b. 16 Sep 1787\nd. 6 Sep 1849|p9062.htm|Matilda Gartrell|b. 9 May 1794\nd. 10 Sep 1842|p9063.htm|Joshua Wynne Sr.|b. c 1740\nd. c 1805|p9064.htm|Elizabeth Appling|b. s 1740\nd. a 1806|p9065.htm|||||||
- Father: Robert Wynne b. 16 September 1787, d. 6 September 1849
- Mother: Matilda Gartrell b. 9 May 1794, d. 10 September 1842
- Selina Ann Wynne was born circa 1815 in Columbia County, Georgia.
- She married William T. Bell on 16 June 1838 in Greene County, Alabama.
- William T. Bell and Selina Ann Wynne appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Greene County, Alabama, and also in the household student James I. Porter, age 18.. Other members of the household included Onisimus Bell, James T. Bell, Matilda E. Bell, Laura L. Bell and Robert W. Bell.
- Selina Ann Wynne died on 7 November 1859.
- Last Edited: 29 Feb 2008